Monday 14 July 2014

Beautiful Day, Beautiful BBQ



Here where I am, the weather is pretty unpredictable. In one day we can get sunshine, then rain and there has been times when there's even been hail stone. I know right? Weird...BUT, we have had some good weather actually! Yay.














What do you do when you have good weather? Have a barbecue of course! We had a small BBQ at our back garden which was also a small celebration thing. We invited a small number of people, because sometimes you just feel like having small number of guests as a more chilled kinda thing. It was a sunny day and we were continuing with prep that began the night before. From the beginning of the day, I started 'Snapchatting' random pictures and videos. Good tunes were playing LOUD on the speakers and all that jazz. Ya'know, you just need them cool summer jams to feel them summer vibes. Different types really, some loud, upbeat and makes you dance, whereas some of chilled. If y'all are interested in some summer tunes I like to play, I may write a post on them (obviously, I'll probably separate KPop)

The BBQ tasted awesome! This time we opted out for pork and kept with chicken and fish. My Father made some desserts, as well as the must-have Halo Halo, which I helped prepped the ice for. Boy, let me tell y'all, it's not that easy of a job, it actually requires patience when you don't have an automated machine. 

There was also salad, but salad isn't really my thing. It looked pretty and all, however, I don't really eat salad, HaHa.

I LOVE days like these, just sitting and eating (says much about me and my love for food, HaHa), however, I really don't like the tidying up afterwards. Such a pain. 

So there's one Summer To-Do's done! I'd like more BBQs but ya, there's one done on the list. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment