Saturday 11 January 2014

Hello 2014


Hello everyone...Although I'm not sure how many or if any reads my posts at the moment, but hey-ho.
Bienvenue 2014! 
I know that this post is perhaps a little delayed by more than a week, but I didn't have the time to start making this properly.


Christmas 2013 for me was fantastic, I spent Christmas Eve having fun with my family and friends. Christmas Day with my family after going to Church, then having our Christmas dinner/'lunch'.
The traditional Christmas Turkey.




NYE Celebration Cake.
Simple yet delicious.
For New Year, we have a tradition whereby we host a small celebration, you know, with food and stuff. ^ ^

 It's also tradition to have 12 fruits feng shui on New Year's. Something for good luck. =) 


 One of our guests brought tacos. 

 Vegetarian?
Gotta have some Ice Tea. ;)

We wrote our wishes on a lantern and when it was the New Year, we set it off. However, it took a while for the lantern to get going. =') It just wouldn't light, then the lantern wouldn't fill (with CO2, if I may add *feeling sciencey*) which we realised that there were like two small wholes and a massive big one. -_- Eventually we managed to get it going-phew!
The light thing freakin' fell on the ground. =/

(Apologies for the really blurry photo.)

Then of course as what everyone else does, we turned on the television for the New Year's Countdown. 
As per usual for NYE celebrations, I didn't even sleep until very late-or should I say, early?

My previous post on success and looking towards improving yourself for the better was I guess fitting for something to reflect on, ready for 2014. If you haven't checked it out yet, check it out: 'Just Keep Swimming.'
(I got tired of watermarking all the photos -_-)




Outfit for the night. 

I've had so many things go wrong for me in 2013, as well as so many fun and absolutely awesomely-blessed moments. Thinking on the things I did wrong...Man, I need to change. My actions will have a lot more of effects this year. I'm sure some of you can relate.
We're ready for good changes. Let's do this thang. > <

Let's all have a great 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment