Monday 24 August 2015

It's been a while

Long time no see people.

So much for wanting to 'blog' in the past year. *rolls eyes* Apologies.
I has indeed been a long time since I published a post. It's not the fact that I haven't written anything at all, I guess it is more to do with me not completing them. The typical excuses and reasons: laziness and the craziness of life. You get the drift, no need for further explanations.

Well, I guess I'm back, so don't leave just yet.
I hope to post things in the future that may interest certain people. I have yet a lot to learn how to effectively convey what I want to say or express, but I know I have just got to keep moving on and work my way through. There might not be many visiting here often, but I just like to write about things and share them with people, so knowing that some people read my posts already makes me happy. I love to share with you all my experiences and things to do with style, life and food. As the description reads off my page: "Everything & Anything" and that sure is correct. Take this place as my own bazaar and thus I welcome you all.

If you have already visited here before then Welcome Back, but if this is your first time browsing (or happen to see this post), then Welcome to Withinoneworld. 

*sings Pure Imagination in head: "Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination"*


0 comments:

Post a Comment