Tuesday 25 June 2013

Plans for Summer 2013?

For many people out there, Summer has already 'fully' begun for them. Despite the fact that I still have to do some things, I still want to feel summery already. Living over here in this part of the world...Well, let's just say we don't always get a sunny and perfect Summer day-yes, rain. -___- The majority may have already planned there events, festivals, trips, etc for this summer but then why just stick to them events, eh? Make use of EVERY single day of your summer.

"Time Waits For No One"

(credit:ireviewasianmovie)

 Sad but true. No one likes to talk about it, but we never really know when things&people can go. Therefore, as chessey as it may sound and as often and mainstream people may say it, we need to learn to appreciate things more. Do the fun things for 'experience' and also do the simple stuff like getting together with friends-most importantly (especially for me),to spend time with family. For those still living with their parents, we may get annoyed at times when our Mother and Father are extremely strict especially incertain households. You want to make a point but for them it seems you're rude. But think about it. They've given up so much just so that we grow up well. They work at their jobs and then they 'work' at home-it's constant and hard for them. They're not getting younger either and one day...Well...We need to focus on the present and appreciating them.

Right, emotional part aside. =')

It's Summer! Yay!


  • The Sun's out (well sometimes) so why not have a watermelon out in the back garden? As simple as it sounds, I know for me watermelon just signifies summer.
  • Get some projects going. If you're a creative type, the month or so 'free' time is great to spend doing particular art work, craft works, etc. I know that when the Summer ends, most students get back to their studying-let me tell you guys, there isn't much time to get things done when you get assignments and got revision to do all the time! Possible creative things I hope i'll be doing soon would perhaps be making charms, creating collages as either gifts to special people in my life or as an art piece in your room, reform old clothes or even new ones to make them 'cooler' HaHa.
  • Memories are precious. Take a camera or a smart phone with one (which most phones nowadays do, ya'know with technology and stuff) ready to capture any moment. And a good idea may be to start a scrapbook of photographs. yes, I know, sounds cheesy, but trust me you'll be glad you started one when time goes by.
  • A time to get fully out of hibernation. HaHa! Yup, that's right. We all know that during winter and even at the beginning of the year people tend to gain weight and all. So why not take the opportunity to exercise this summer? Besides, a healthier you is a better you. Note, it's personal to each individual what their own 'better' is-kinda obvious though. =') The more happiness and goodness you feel the more it'll show on them photos you'll be taking and you'll feel more...what's the word?-AWESOME, when you FINALLY get to wear your cute summer outfits. ^ ^
  • Miss them old-ish movie collections? Well since you have the time now...then why not? If you love Disney like me, then a movie marathon sounds good! As well Disney Bests, I also love Studio Ghibli films so I'll be trying to 'book' in a day to start watching them. And not just movies, being the KPop and KDrama lover I am, I will be watching Dramas again-FINALLY. (in bold to emphasise how excited I am) 

I have 'special' exams to be revising which is in three weeks time. Argh, so much to do in so little time. I find that's what I feel almost all of the time?


0 comments:

Post a Comment