Friday 14 June 2013

SHINee(샤이니) Medley Mix Dance


I'm still trying to find the right time to get posting here. Don't worry, I do have some ideas in mind. ;) I'm just kinda busy with some stuff, even though I thought I could start relaxing for my summer vacation...-__-
So for now, I decided to show you this dance cover video from two years ago which was a really late entry for the KPop Dance Contest 2011.

SHINee has been one of my bias KPop guy group since from the start of when I began getting into the music scene of Korea. Like seriously, they're good to listen to. ^ ^ And have you heard them when they sing live on the music shows? Yes, LIVE, despite having to dance (which is already tiring enough) at the same time. I like all of the members, but I would say that my 'main' bias is TAEMIN. Aw, he's grown so much already in terms of confidence and getting more used to being on stage, then again they have been around for more than five years.

My first EVER KPop dance was SHINee's Lucifer. I remember learning from the videos and having to pause each moment over and over again. =') Hence they do hold a special place in my heart-erm, well that sounded cheesy.
ANYWAY, for now, hope you like it. Note, it was two years ago and basically I'm saying that one can improve in a matter of months. I'm planning to finally film/shoot some covers of dances that I've known for ages and just haven't videoed .
SHINee Fighting! > <

0 comments:

Post a Comment